Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here. Found this site as I was looking for info on the Graco Proshot battery operated airless. Looks kewl here. Im a painting contractor of over 20 years in Palm Beach Florida and Columbus Ohio. Doing specialty finishes and high end homes. See ya on the threads.:thumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Sage, nice to meet ya.
We've all kinds of the way off the board finishes. Refinished a 1917 carousel, did all kinds of design & perspective in a couple museums, venetician plasters, random textured interior finishes of all types, wall murals,pickling.
I dont know if you can upload pix here but we have some pretty crazy stuff we've done for those "walk on water' type people.
I like commercial stuff though.

·
17,818 Posts
Hi Sage, nice to meet ya.
We've all kinds of the way off the board finishes. Refinished a 1917 carousel, did all kinds of design & perspective in a couple museums, venetician plasters, random textured interior finishes of all types, wall murals,pickling.
I dont know if you can upload pix here but we have some pretty crazy stuff we've done for those "walk on water' type people.
I like commercial stuff though.
Sam you have an album that you can upload into and anyone who looks at your profile will see your work. Or starting a thread and inserting a picture works as well. Do you have the before, during and after of the carousel?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts