Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Painting Services
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all I am Mazhar From Dubai and I am Working fro Dubai Fixit I am Supervisor in Company This Form help me to solve some problem I was just reading but now I decided to participate properly this is very nice place to solve and share their knowledge for painting thanks once Again I am looking forward to getting help and help others with my experience We are using Jotun Paint Benjemanmore and National and Dulux Paint so Relating to these paint I can help thanks to all for reading.

Regards
Muhammad Mazhar
+971559181592

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hi to all I am Mazhar From Dubai and I am Working fro Dubai Fixit I am Supervisor in Company This Form help me to solve some problem I was just reading but now I decided to participate properly this is very nice place to solve and share their knowledge for painting thanks once Again I am looking forward to getting help and help others with my experience We are using Jotun Paint Benjemanmore and National and Dulux Paint so Relating to these paint I can help thanks to all for reading.

Regards
Muhammad Mazhar
+971559181592
Welcome to the forum. I’ve only heard tales of the highest quality of finishing and artistry in painting related trades in Dubai. One of my former employees who is a fine artist travels to the UAE frequently, having dual citizenship with one of the neighboring countries in your region, having performed works on some of the finer hospitality establishments in Dubai, always trying to convince me to go with him.

Years ago I declined an invite to work as a finish/design consultant for the architect-designers of the Burj Khalifa, thinking it would have been the pinnacle of opportunities in the painting trade. Years later, I’m still kicking myself for not seizing the opportunity...

I look forward to your sharing some of the painting and finishing techniques common to your region.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts