Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There! Just wanted to introduce myself as I am rather new to posting on this site, but have visited often to read the posts!

My name is Dom, and I'm owner of Fresh Interiors Painting & Renovations. We've been servicing the GTA Toronto area for about 8 years But have been in full-time mode for the past 2 years. Its been a wonderful 2 years withs many great accomplishments. Most notable being having done the painting for Season 4 of Sarah's House, whose season just finished airing. We are also currently doing a lot of work for Sarah's new show Sarah 101.

I look forward to being able to offer any insight and experience to other members!

See you soon!

Dom Lausic
[email protected]
www.freshinteriorsrenovations.com

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
welcome Dom,

Sorry, have no idea who Sarah is.

·
SeHablaEspañol
843 Posts
Most notable being having done the painting for Season 4 of Sarah's House, whose season just finished airing. We are also currently doing a lot of work for Sarah's new show Sarah 101.
Welcome from BC!

Nice man, I'm so in love with Sarah Richardson, she designs awesome places, I don't miss her show... Because she's a hottie.

Tell Sarah I say hello! :yes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sarah Richardson is one of Canada's top designers, and she has a couple of HGTV shows. Although I don't believe her show airs in the US.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
It definitely does air in the US. Love her show, love her color palette. Not real sure about pickling white being used ever. But that's just me. ;) cool to land a great client that puts you in the spotlight, congrats.

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
Typically on Sunday mornings, she usually spends a season rebuilding one house and has some brilliant design style. Her color palette is spot on. Google Sarahs House.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts