Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been painting for over 30 years, have my own business I run with my wife, some of you may know her! I can't seem to get a word in edgewise so I had her set up my own account and if I can pry her away from the computer once in a while I will try to contribute!

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
I have been painting for over 30 years, have my own business I run with my wife, some of you may know her! I can't seem to get a word in edgewise so I had her set up my own account and if I can pry her away from the computer once in a while I will try to contribute!
Welcome Rob, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We was wondering if you really existed or just a figment of Chris' writing skills. :whistling2:

It may be time to get YOUR OWN laptop :thumbup:

again, welcome !

·
17,818 Posts
Welcome Rob, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We was wondering if you really existed or just a figment of Chris' writing skills. :whistling2:

It may be time to get YOUR OWN laptop :thumbup:

again, welcome !
She could of took her writing skills to the next level. :whistling2::jester:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Rob: Yo da man, we have been wanting you to come on here for a long time. Your wife has been very nice to us, and she has kind of kept us from getting too excited and telling each other off sometimes.We have a tendency to get worked up, and before you know it RCP comes in and makes us feel bad, so we kiss and make up, and all.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
She could of took her writing skills to the next level. :whistling2::jester:
That passed my mind too. But we know Chris better'n that. Besides which, a number of months ago I called and Rob answered. Sounded like the same voice :icon_confused:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the nice welcome! I used to be jealous of you guys when Chris was laughing at her computer. That kind of changed a few weeks ago and now she yells at her computer more. Please don't get her started on politics, I can't take much more!

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Thank you for the nice welcome! I used to be jealous of you guys when Chris was laughing at her computer. That kind of changed a few weeks ago and now she yells at her computer more. Please don't get her started on politics, I can't take much more!

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Gee, I just realized something. How many other forums can boast a husband AND wife team participating under their own user names ??

Three Cheers for PaintTalk and to Rob & Chris !!!:thumbup:

Reactions: Rob

·
Registered
14,969 Posts
We should be jealous of you, having such a good business partner! Good to read from you. Welcome aboard.

I'll try to keep politics to a minimum:!

·
I'm Colour Blind
1,630 Posts
Hellooo to the other half of the better half ;)
I know how you feel about getting a word in. If I can't hear mine talking I begin to think I've gone deaf :yes:
My wife talks thru' her nose cos she's worn her jaw out :w00t:

·
Right!
873 Posts
Welcome....

Its good to have you onboard.

Reactions: Rob

·
The Lurker
3,514 Posts
I signed in just to say welcome to the follow Rob... Your wife is great when it comes to keeping the peace and contributing a wealth of information to this forum and a few others she is on.
Just be careful out there in internet forum land there's a lot of wolves out there :)

back to signing off....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts