Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a painter from Central Pennsylvania. I've been painting for about 2 years (professionally), but I did a lot of handy-man and house flipping type painting before that. I also have a Creative Writing MFA and a BA in Art.

I'm a total brush nerd, but I can get fixated on spraying, too. My current interest is in faux-finishing and more artistic/unorthodox painting jobs.

If I'm not painting or drawing, I'm usually dabbling with electronics, writing or working out.

·
17,849 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, please do not critique our writing styles no matter how much it pains you. :jester:
There is a lot of great information on this site and one of the best features is the search.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Alabama, please do not critique our writing styles no matter how much it pains you. :jester:
There is a lot of great information on this site and one of the best features is the search.
Worry not, I don't do much in the way of correcting the other people's writing. I am a creative writer, after all; I spend more time breaking writing rules than enforcing them.

And, I've been lurking for about a month, so I use the search function quite liberally.

Also, thank you, Workaholic, and, RCP.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh, the perfect poster, a lurker, searcher and speller!:)
I do try. It's hard to find people around me that have any kind of independent thoughts, so it's a real blessing to find a whole forum dedicated to one of my obsessions. I don't really want to lose that privilege.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts