Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new to Paint Talk, but have over 32 years in the painting business with my own licensed & Insured company. I am in Palm Beach County, Florida and lately have seen an increase in work and I need to expand my crews.

The problem is I am having a hard time finding experienced painters. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good source or a place to advertise for experienced painters? BTW . . . craigslist is only turning up amateurs and idiots, and my local SW and PPG stores haven't had anyone recently either.

If anyone on here is an experienced painter and lives in Palm Beach County, Florida and is looking for work . . . you can call me at 561-613-1464.

Thanks For Your Help In Advance,

Bill

·
Banned
404 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am new to Paint Talk, but have over 32 years in the painting business with my own licensed & Insured company. I am in Palm Beach County, Florida and lately have seen an increase in work and I need to expand my crews.

The problem is I am having a hard time finding experienced painters. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good source or a place to advertise for experienced painters? BTW . . . craigslist is only turning up amateurs and idiots, and my local SW and PPG stores haven't had anyone recently either.

If anyone on here is an experienced painter and lives in Palm Beach County, Florida and is looking for work . . . you can call me at 561-613-1464.

Thanks For Your Help In Advance,

Bill

Amateurs and idiots need jobs too!
  • Careful screening
  • Thorough interviewing
  • Minimum exp required
  • Ask for references
  • Background checks
  • Credit checks
  • Testing

Reactions: aaron61
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.