Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, joining the site for the sole purpose of SEO is not allowed. If you are here to participate, we welcome you with open arms. If not...........

·
Super Moderator
9,485 Posts
Links were removed to help alleviate excessive spamminess. If you would like to retry another introduction that is not a cut and paste promotion, that would be great!

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jeremiah! Feel free to put your website in you sig line, like Paul mentioned, joining just for SEO juice won't fly. Spend some time reading the posts and join the conversations! I've seen some of your vids, you have quite the social media thing going on!:)

·
The Man In The Arena
163 Posts
The lesson to learn here is a smart business approach. If you look at that website a little closer, it is well connected and is organically SEO (search engine optomized), blogs, social media links. It's serves as a hub of information, not simply an electronic brochure. This company is a volume based business model. A marketing machine with a high closing rate and costs that are competitive based on an ability to purchase right. Strong,well paid leadership that manages a young work force that can work 12 hours a day without even a sore back...imagine that. If I were to build a company, this is how I would do it.

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
The lesson to learn here is a smart business approach. If you look at that website a little closer, it is well connected and is organically SEO (search engine optomized), blogs, social media links. It's serves as a hub of information, not simply an electronic brochure. This company is a volume based business model. A marketing machine with a high closing rate and costs that are competitive based on an ability to purchase right. Strong,well paid leadership that manages a young work force that can work 12 hours a day without even a sore back...imagine that. If I were to build a company, this is how I would do it.
Linkedin just called, they say you put the recommendation on the wrong website.

·
Registered
191 Posts
There is a company in my area that is absolutly huge. They called me several years ago, I know one of the supervisors, to knock out a couple jobs for them. There business model is mega-advertising. i mean they dump MAJOR cash into direct mail, internet and anything marketingwise. Probably similar to this company in this thread. They use all subs. split 50-50 sub covers all materials, materials charged onto the big companies account then deducted from subs 50%. They are in about 5 cities across the US. I saw their estimates. They high ball big time, then show a 25% discount and flood the customer with all kinds of BS. No money down, free color consulting, all the bells & whistles. But I tell ya, they crank, man. Pulling in some jack, but they do split 50% and have huge ovrhead, warehouse, payroll, advertising,etc,etc.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts