painting services really help a lot when doing house renovations. all the dirty works are handled in no time.
house painting services
Actually, to do a painting job properly it takes a considerable amount of time, or at least more time than the typical non-professional painter thinks.
Let's look at a very simple example-- painting the exterior of a front door. Here are the steps and the approximate time involved:
1. Set up-- 10 minutes
2. Clean the door to remove dirt and mildew-- 10 minutes
3. Wipe the door down to remove excess moisture-- 5 minutes
4. Stand around and wait for the door to be dry enough to apply the first coat-- 2 hours
5. Apply the first coat-- 20 minutes
6. Stand around and wait for the first coat to dry to apply the second coat-- 4 hours according to manufacturer's specs
7. Apply the second coat-- 20 minutes
8. Clean up and pack up-- 15 minutes
So we have 7 hours and 10 minutes to paint 1 door. This doesn't include estimating time, getting the paint, or anything else. Of course, this isn't very efficient and few people would want to pay a full day's wages for a professional painter to paint one door. But it isn't done in "no time".