Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
Community Manager
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
planningaroundweather-lge.jpg

Does the onset of winter signal a slowdown in your business? Snow and icy temperatures will put a halt to exterior paint jobs, but that doesn’t mean you have to give your teams a three-month holiday vacation every year. Switch the focus of your business to more specialized services during the cold weather months and you may end up making more money in winter than you usually do the rest of the year. Planning Jobs Around the Weather
When the cold weather arrives and outdoor painting jobs dry up, what do you do to keep your teams working?

·
Administrator
19,664 Posts
We only do interiors so staying busy during the winter has never been an issue. The problem now is trying to keep from being too busy since we are actually in the process of trying to retire. It's hard to learn to say, "no" - but we are getting better at it.

·
misha
41 Posts
First of all always admired your work , second - you are working only a mile from me . If you have a spare minute check my wife 's work @rozadream on instagram .

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
First of all always admired your work , second - you are working only a mile from me . If you have a spare minute check my wife 's work @rozadream on instagram .

Oh my gosh, she is very talented! I think the girl with the pearl earring copy is my favorite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts