Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
RePaintFlorida.com
1,767 Posts
You make money at this ? Who knew ��
the only one's making money in my business is my ex wife ....
she has no overhead, works no hours for me, but each month she gets a :mad:check

life of a painter ....

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Took home 177k my second full year. Did big commercial. Then spent 7 years between 60k and 160k. Have worked a lot on narrowing the focus last few years. Gonna add another 0 to the take home in the next 3-5 years. We're already well on our way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,930 Posts
Seems like you have a lot of success. Can you show me a few pics of your works? In general, it is possible to make millions of dollars if you know where to get orders and if you know how to manage a company. My personal opinion is that everything depends on the city you work in and the volume of orders you take. If you have a big order in a city with rich people, then you can make money for a whole year in just a month. I consider painting one of the best way to make money, especially when you love your job. I like that you have a volume of work and that you approximately know when you will finish. So that's just great to manage your income whatever you want.
Remember, these replies are largely from anonymous posters. Anyone can post any number they want and there is no way to prove or disprove their claims. That’s why many of us think these types of threads are a waste of time.

·
Premium Member
15,221 Posts
Remember, these replies are largely from anonymous posters. Anyone can post any number they want and there is no way to prove or disprove their claims. That’s why many of us think these types of threads are a waste of time.
I think the purpose of some replies to threads like these, is to provoke jealousy. And given that society today is extremely competitive, rather than cooperative, I can see the dangers of viewers becoming indignant. That's my professional observation. Take it for what it's worth.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
I think the purpose of some replies to threads like these, is to provoke jealousy. And given that society today is extremely competitive, rather than cooperative, I can see the dangers of viewers becoming indignant. That's my professional observation. Take it for what it's worth.
Yeah. After 3 years in business, I had to cut back to working only 2 months per year. I was just making too damn much money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 48 of 48 Posts