Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm looking to add several how-to-videos for painting/prepping to my website. I am willing to pay a fair amount for these videos. I think it would be nice to actually record these videos while on the job site. It's not necessary for you to edit the videos. I simply need your expertise of the painting trade, not your video technical skills. If you are interested, please inbox me.

Thank you,

CC

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How to...

Soo...you want to record us at work?
Ideally, you would want to record the video while on site and actually doing the work. Since the purpose of the video is to show the site visitors how to perform certain tasks, it would require for you to speak and demonstrate the topics we decide to cover. These videos can be short 3 minute clips once edited.

Here is an example:

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's funny. You do the work, you make your own videos. Loading other's videos on your site is misleading the least. First I'd make your site more user friendly if you don't mind me saying that. People need to navigate faster and everything to be right in front of them.
A solid site with professional pictures first, then worry about videos. At least that's how I'd do it if I was you.
You want YOUR videos with YOUR guys . If a customer hires you to do a job based on a video you have on your website but you don't deliver, well, you get the picture.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I agree with DynaPLLC, Would make much more sense recording your own guys in your company shirts.

Seems kinda fishy why you don't record your own guys doing the work. Are they that bad?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's funny. You do the work, you make your own videos. Loading other's videos on your site is misleading the least. First I'd make your site more user friendly if you don't mind me saying that. People need to navigate faster and everything to be right in front of them.
A solid site with professional pictures first, then worry about videos. At least that's how I'd do it if I was you.
You want YOUR videos with YOUR guys . If a customer hires you to do a job based on a video you have on your website but you don't deliver, well, you get the picture.
You are 100% correct on all points. I will take your advice. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts