Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my name is Jerry, I'm a general building contractor in the San Diego area. I carry a "B" license and work for myself, by myself. I consider working with wood to be my main area of expertise but I enjoy all phases of construction(25 yrs. exp.) and am always striving to learn new things. I am also a member at contractortalk so i'm pretty familiar with how the forum works.
I ended up here today partly because i blew my back out while rock climbing on christmas day (laying in bed lurking) but also because i have a potential new job building some window shutters for a new custom home. the perspective clients want an old world distressed look so at present i'm cruising the site looking for info on EXTERIOR crackle techniques and products.
That being said, this is not a drive by. I'm very intrigued by artistic finishes, not to mention i just purchased and used sucessfully a new HVLP spray rig. ....Just wanted to say hello and now i'll get back to my research, if i don't find what i'm looking for i'll start a thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts