Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there greerings from kenya. I started interior decorating business early last year concetrating on wall painting decor(special wall effect,murals,abstracts and stencil). Business was going on well until end of november when there was a very low key business which was brought mainly by the political climate.By end of feburary I was forced out of business as I was not getting any contracts,rent was increased among other factors which are caused by sole entreprenuership.Most of the times I feel demotitaved that I want to stop but I tell myself I have to continue.I am not really disciplined as I dont have anyone to follow me to know if I am chasing for proposals.I have made very sucidal mistakes in management that has also cost me money a great chunk of money.I really need someone to mentor and push me hard as I know its my attitude that might be hindering me.I want to be on top in East Africa:icon_confused: regards

·
MASTURPAINTER
138 Posts
yes, is IS definately the most knowledgeable on the site.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Start by reading every post made by Brian, and pressure pros.

Then read every sticky

then read it all again.

then come on board and ask specific questions. Welcome aboard, this is a great place to learn and help, and even cut up some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts