Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used mythic paint today and i am a fan of the product...(0 voc and zero carcinogins)i only did 2 accent walls with it to try it out so i cant say how it will work in many different situations but i was pleased with it so far....i used a tan color called "sand in your shoes"(interior flat) and i was painting over a similar color so it only took one coat....it seemed like it was a little thicker than most paints while i was cutting in but that was not neccesarily a bad thing...it had almost no odor at all as well...i had my friend that does not paint smell the can and he said he could barely smell it at all..i want to try their semigloss and eggshell to see if i would use the whole line more.. but the flat definately passed my test....i will be using it again but the thing is that the store is far from me so accesibilty is still a problem...vote with ur wallets folks and use products that are better for the environment and support them so they can prosper for doing the right thing

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
the company is from southern mississippi...there is not many places to get i near me....go to mythic's site they have a number u can call and hey will tell u if its sold in ur area and where that is....im not sure which regions they are most popular in

· Painter/Owner
344 Posts
Tried Mystics ceiling paint a couple of days ago. Did a great job on coverage and it thick enough very little splatter from roller. I have passed their info along to local paint supplier also.

They are a company out of Harrisburg MS. The paint supplier after looking at their data package seems to think they have some good connections for the R&D program.

· Mythic Paint Support
197 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the support. We are diligently signing on new dealers, and if you know of a dealer that would make a good fit for your needs shoot me a message and I will make sure they are offered a great deal and opportunity to supply you. In the meantime, you can always call in an order with the number on our site. We have a full color pallette to view, and can match any color that you like from others. I look forward to making distribution easier for everyone and we are aggressively signing on dealers. In six months you wont have to search for it, it will be right where you need it.
Thanks again everyone.
Keir

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.