Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

I am a painter in Newport R.I. and found this site on a google search. I write for Fine Homebuilding magazine, and specilize in historic restoration and custom architectural finishes. I am also a moderator for the architectural finishes forum at Homested Finishing Products .com. I look forward to learning a few new things from the other pros here.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Hello to all,

I am a painter in Newport R.I. and found this site on a google search. I write for Fine Homebuilding magazine, and specilize in historic restoration and custom architectural finishes. I am also a moderator for the architectural finishes forum at Homested Finishing Products .com. I look forward to learning a few new things from the other pros here.

Welcome from Norfolk, MA, just about 60 minutes away from your wonderful town. So I imagine you've done work for The Preservation Society ?

·
Retired Moderator
10,323 Posts
One of the best magazines I read, and I haven't thrown out any of my old ones either. LOL Big stack.!

Thanks for coming aboard.

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
You have a brilliant forum, Tim. Hope you enjoy this one, this is more social. Feel free to "let your hair down" in here, ill make sure I'm on topic in yours.

Welcome from College Station, Texas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts