Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're painting a Honda dealership in Eatontown NJ right across from the DMV . I'm doing most of the job at off hours or when customer traffic is slowest in those areas . The job is about 3/4 complete so I figured I would post the first batch of pictures with more to come as we finish up . Enjoy :)

·
Delco, Pa
1,176 Posts
Bobbo said:
We're painting a Honda dealership in Eatontown NJ right across from the DMV . I'm doing most of the job at off hours or when customer traffic is slowest in those areas . The job is about 3/4 complete so I figured I would post the first batch of pictures with more to come as we finish up . Enjoy :)
Looking good. What products did you use?
Did they try to sell you a car?

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good. What products did you use?
Did they try to sell you a car?

I used Benjamin Moore Regal eggshell finish for most of the walls , The trims were dome in a durable enamel and the blue stripe was Regal flat for a contrast to the white eggshell . As for buying a car , No they didn't try to sell me one but I was looking as I will need a new ride pretty soon .

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice work, the people in Eatontown NJ will have a nice paint job to look at while buying a Honda at the DCH Kay Honda dealership.

The dealership is so high traffic that I'm afraid my beautiful paint job won't last long :(

·
Banned
14,174 Posts
well if anything the people in a middlesex county and monmouth county will have a place to look at your professional paint job.

btw did the Honda dealership have popcorn? It's the 1st thing I look for when i go to car dealerships

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well if anything the people in a middlesex county and monmouth county will have a place to look at your professional paint job.

btw did the Honda dealership have popcorn? It's the 1st thing I look for when i go to car dealerships

No popcorn ! A great FREE coffee machine though ! I'm trying to be less SEO friendly on purpose here . Just remember your the one putting all these juicy keywords in here . I just added a few tags :whistling2:

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm just playing around, looks great!
I like showing off the work I've done and I really appreciate the kind words ! It's always nice to hear " Job well done " from one's peers ! :yes:

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Second wave of pictures . Here are some of the other parts of the dealership we worked on . We painted the companies executive offices and main office as well as both the service waiting areas . I still have to go back and paint the whole service area another time .

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DCH has a whole lot of dealerships in the state. Hopefully they throw you more work after this job at Kay.

I wouldn't mind painting more dealerships . The biggest hassle was keeping customers and staff away from my work areas , Other than that it was easy .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts