Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I am in Pa and been a rep for over 9 years and got with a local paint store which i thought would be great. was there for 11 weeks in those weeks i was given a budget to hit by years end. well i hit it in 11 weeks well that meant from the end of sept to years end all bonus money would of been at lesat 40k well they sent me a tex saying sorry it just didn't work out we really like you but just didn't work out.
well i am tired of making money for corp world.
i am opening my own store's
i got a question for the board
do you guys like the thought of a warehouse type of store where there is no MRS SMITH taking up time and in your way of ordering ?
or if it was a retail and wholesale store it really doesn't bother you to wait behind mrs smith ?
thanks guys and please any other suggestions would be welcome
[email protected]
thanks all

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Welcome from Chicago.

Love your idea. There is an independent store here that has a SMALL retail counter at the front for home owners, and a large contractor counter in back. Seperate entrances. I love the way its laid out......

·
17,818 Posts
Welcome from Chicago.

Love your idea. There is an independent store here that has a SMALL retail counter at the front for home owners, and a large contractor counter in back. Seperate entrances. I love the way its laid out......
One of the ICI stores and a PPG are set up like that here It is nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts