Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Interior Commercial Painting Tampa

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  aaron61 
#1 ·
Well here's one that will last awhile!(2-3 months) Two 5 story apartment buildings.We are painting all the hallways,baseboards,doors & door frames. Literally miles.Then we are painting all the offices,lounge,work out areas,rec areas & common bathrooms.
We will have completed 2 floors in two weeks.Colors alternate about every 100 feet with a metalic faux expressions at the end of each hall.
There are six hallways, the link of the ones in the picture, per floor. 680 doors:thumbsup:

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
1 of my supervisor was at Sherwin William's and heard the project manager asking the guy at the counter about good painters he could call. He followed him outside and gave him a card. He called that day.
I met with him 2 days later,gave him our proposal that night,had the job the next day.
He said he had 3 other guys out a week before me that had not even submitted a proposal yet so that pretty much sealed the deal.

They are remodeling all the offices,rec room,gym,etc..as well. Just got confirmation on that additional $30,000

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.