Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Great site, :vs_clap:finally joined.
After 40 years in Healthcare and numerous home renovations & flips, I have started my own business, again. Initially I called it Semi Retirement; yea right. I am booked two months out now after only five months of business!
A little tip, Real Estate agents and brokers are desperate for HONEST handymen, generalists, and painters.
There are some very knowledgeable professionals here and I can always use a new tip, AMEN to that!
Hey, don't neglect taking Sundays off for Sunday priorities and rest,
Hope to talk to you soon;
"David"

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Glad you can use our professional info to do such quality work in your flipped homes. I'm sure the rrp section would be beneficial to your workers, new buyers and their families.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hi all,
Great site, :vs_clap:finally joined.
After 40 years in Healthcare and numerous home renovations & flips, I have started my own business, again. Initially I called it Semi Retirement; yea right. I am booked two months out now after only five months of business!
A little tip, Real Estate agents and brokers are desperate for HONEST handymen, generalists, and painters.
There are some very knowledgeable professionals here and I can always use a new tip, AMEN to that!
Hey, don't neglect taking Sundays off for Sunday priorities and rest,
Hope to talk to you soon;
"David"
New tip: tell your fellow real estate friends how much quality, value , and craftsmanship you can get from hiring professional work. Value your subs professions (if you have any subs) and hire people that pay taxes and who do the right thing regarding prep work, and quality coatings.

Can't stand the constant "just do one coat" clients and the people asking for lead work to be done without any certifications, safety measures or containment.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Sorry I guess I needed a snickers bar earlier. I just get grumpy around house flippers except maybe builders that have decades experience in building and remodeling homes, professionally.
But welcome, I'm sure my initial perceptions are inaccurate.

·
Banned
218 Posts
I have found real estate agents are cheap and looling for the blow and go painters. Glad you are busy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts