Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I am so glad to join into the conversation. I have been a color consultant for over 20 years and work with painters daily. You can see my website for professional background, awards, etc. I appreciate connecting with people in the paint industry to share info and inspiration.
Please check out my websites to see what I do: yourcolorsource.com
is for my color consulting business and Color911.com is the app I created for instant help with color. I look forward to reading peoples posts and sharing information and I appreciate the expertise of the people who are in the industry and not selling me a product. Glad to meet you all!

·
Super Moderator
7,078 Posts
Hi Everyone, I am so glad to join into the conversation. I have been a color consultant for over 20 years and work with painters daily. You can see my website for professional background, awards, etc. I appreciate connecting with people in the paint industry to share info and inspiration.
Please check out my websites to see what I do: yourcolorsource.com
is for my color consulting business and Color911.com is the app I created for instant help with color. I look forward to reading peoples posts and sharing information and I appreciate the expertise of the people who are in the industry and not selling me a product. Glad to meet you all!
Hi Amy welcome to the group! I believe we added each other on google+ a few days ago, that app of yours looks pretty slick. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
21,631 Posts
Welcome to the group.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts