Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We seem to have a real brave fan of me and some others. The person has been sending "cute" notes using our website form mailers.

We know he's a lurker here or even a past participant because he's hitting on PT members. (The IP the note is from is not being used by a present PT member)

I hope when he sobers up in the AM he'll grtow some ballz and identify hisself.

Ahhhh, I guess insignificant little trolls need to get their jollies.

BTW, if anyone else gets a note on their website form mailer from IP

let me know. I'm sure Comcast would love to know about it.

He's posting from the North Shore of Massachusetts. I bet someone from a different part of Mass has traveled up there for the week for work.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The structure looks like some kind of high school:

http://www.ip-adress.com/map/Map_of...nited_States/18e8fab62c99166d1b98b543a1b804d3

Which means it could be some little peach fuzz brat.
Yup, it sure does look like a school. But it was sent at about 9:00PM. I think someone known to us has a night job painting something up in Newburyport.

Btw, in both John's and my note, one of the sentences was "Maybe painting a doghouse or the bottom of a boat." I seem to remember someone using "painting a doghouse" as an insult. Can anyone remember who it was? And the firsst sentence was, "You call yourself a Professional". That capital P should point to a particular style. I know I have used it often.

NEPS??? Oh come on he's too "Professional" and he always loved John and I

Yah know, I may write Comcast abuse after all. If someone is painting a school, I'm sure they would love to hear that their money is being well spent.

·
Banned
14,174 Posts
BTW jhon,
Your running low on black ink. I wouldn't want you losing that bid you been working on, due to not being able to print. I just kinda bumped into that.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Myself I would not even spend the time doing something like this, who would, we haven't even hit dead of winter yet. Someone has some time on their hands.
REALLY !

Even I can think of better ways of wasting time and harassing people.

It's really hard to believe it's a professional who is lurking. I can understand an insignificant "peach fuzz brat" who's thinking he's making a name for himself, but a somewhat matured adult? God I hope not. Can you imagine the mental problems an adult must have to send anonymous notes like that?

But why to only John and I? Oh well, coincidences do happen. Hope who ever gets his rocks off doing that finds a woman who will "please" him. He obviously needs some.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts