Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUT IM BACK... IT GOT REALLY SLOW..SO I HAD TO FIND ANOTHER JOB.. I STILL HAVE ONE CONTRACTOR THAT PLAYS WITH SOME HOUSES AND KEEPS ME BUSY AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS ABOUT 4 HOUSES A YEAR SO.. ALSO BOUGHT A SPRAY ON CHROME SYSTEM TO DO AUTO ACCESSORIES BUT NOT HAVING ANY SUCCESS WITH THAT....BOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER LIL GIRL..FIANCES DUE JULY 5 ...ALLS PRETTY GOOD DOWN SOUTH LOUISIANA :thumbsup: OH YE AN MARDI GRAS IS AT THE END OF THE MONTH....WHOOO HOO...LOL

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Glad to have you, again.

Be different this Mardis Gras - stay sober and don't throw beads for tytz

(that'll prolly get edited, but some of you will enjoy it while it lasts :thumbup: )

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Glad to have you, again.

Be different this Mardis Gras - stay sober and don't throw beads for tytz

(that'll prolly get edited, but some of you will enjoy it while it lasts :thumbup: )
Doh! It just dawned on me you can edit this post too :D

Anyways, I was gonna say she's got some nice snugglebuddies for a smiley :thumbsup:

·
Born To Be Mild
4,956 Posts
BUT IM BACK... IT GOT REALLY SLOW..SO I HAD TO FIND ANOTHER JOB.. I STILL HAVE ONE CONTRACTOR THAT PLAYS WITH SOME HOUSES AND KEEPS ME BUSY AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS ABOUT 4 HOUSES A YEAR SO.. ALSO BOUGHT A SPRAY ON CHROME SYSTEM TO DO AUTO ACCESSORIES BUT NOT HAVING ANY SUCCESS WITH THAT....BOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER LIL GIRL..FIANCES DUE JULY 5 ...ALLS PRETTY GOOD DOWN SOUTH LOUISIANA :thumbsup: OH YE AN MARDI GRAS IS AT THE END OF THE MONTH....WHOOO HOO...LOL
Congrats on the upcoimg kid! Hang in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts