Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about joining PDCA and was hoping to get some feedback from other contractors who have joined or decided not to join. Are the benefits worth it? Has it helped in your marketing? How much have you learned/gained from being a member?

One reason why I was considering joining is that no other contractors in my area have, and to be honest, most probably don't even know what it is. I feel that it might separate me from the others and help me stand out in the crowd as a high end contractor and not a hack.

Thanks, any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

· Registered
4,015 Posts
I've been thinking about joining PDCA and was hoping to get some feedback from other contractors who have joined or decided not to join. Are the benefits worth it? Has it helped in your marketing? How much have you learned/gained from being a member?

One reason why I was considering joining is that no other contractors in my area have, and to be honest, most probably don't even know what it is. I feel that it might separate me from the others and help me stand out in the crowd as a high end contractor and not a hack.

Thanks, any feedback will be greatly appreciated!
Do it! You aren't gonna lose anything, you can only gain by surrounding yourself with like minded individuals.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Robert N
2 Posts
I joined PDCA and found a wealth of online training available. They also have a mentor program where you can ask experienced contractors about different topics. They have regular meetings with speakers as well. I've yet to take full advantage of PDCA as I'm still working at a desk job full time and painting on the side. Goal to work for myself in a year or two. I plan to get more active in PDCA as I feel it does set yourself apart in many ways. I wonder how many out there are familiar with or even have heard of PDCA Industry Standards?

· Registered
11,491 Posts
Only thing i've ever gotten from them is advertising. After joining, i got 3 times as much.

· Registered
586 Posts
I was a member a couple of years ago. There are lots of resources available. Totally worth it if you take advantage of it. I use their handbooks on standards, estimating and production rates all the time.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.