Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering what the best airless paint sprayer is for a beginner ,but more jobs coming, exterior of houses. Wud like to spend couple hundred or can i get gud one for that kind of money.
! PLEASE&THANKU !

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Hi I was wondering what the best airless paint sprayer is for a beginner ,but more jobs coming, exterior of houses. Wud like to spend couple hundred or can i get gud one for that kind of money.
! PLEASE&THANKU !
If you can only afford a couple hundred look for a used titan 440 or Graco 395. Or rent one until you can afford a real sprayer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok THANKS for info.If i rent one wat shud i be lookin for , I kno probably dumb questions to u but gunna b first job paintin exterior of about 500 sq.ft ( is that rite to say it like that) , but away if u cud share sum of ur knowledge wud b cool , well paint is hella peeling , i can peel big chunks off , its like a shack for sellin snacks i guess , u kno the windows ( but not a window its wood u kno lift up and is held up with hook ) its in direct hard sun. I kno i sound like a ditz , but so heres my plan( plz help if anyone has ). Other problem of mine im not internet savvy.So plan is pressure washer i have dewalt 4000 psi, then dry wat 2 days,then sand oh yeah a little bit lot of dry rot but they want to spend so want me to get sum wood filler . So shud i use belt sander bottom part is that siding stuff on new modular homes , OK IF A LITTLE I MEAN OF HELP WITH A PLAN AND TIPS WUD SAVE MY HEAD FROM EXPLODING .
PLEASE & THANK U !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok nevermind 150 to rent sprayer ( ill end up with no money)so i guess im gunna use the roller thing that paint comes out of , i dont kno any terms for stuff , any tips i wud be thankful first gig painting so tryin to learn .PLEASE & THANKU

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Ok nevermind 150 to rent sprayer ( ill end up with no money)so i guess im gunna use the roller thing that paint comes out of , i dont kno any terms for stuff , any tips i wud be thankful first gig painting so tryin to learn .PLEASE & THANKU
150 is pretty high, I charge $50/day or I would sell you one of my older rental units for cheap. Check around at the local paint stores or possibly pawn shops/craigslist.

Regarding a paint roller; What experience level do you have painting?

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor
2,267 Posts
PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com. If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.