Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a lot of customers who never know that i can restore there old kitchen cabinets such as homeowners with older homes, i am wanting to advertise to these areas with a "kitchen cabinet flyer' i can't find any good ideas about it online, so any help or ideas would help because painting and restoring is cheaper than replacing them and i would want them to know that

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try use Facebook advertising to call out to your target market with something like "Have you got an out dated kitchen? Bring your kitchen cabinets into the 21st century with a fresh coat of high quality paint. Call me on ............. to organize a free kitchen re-paint estimate"

It might not be flyers but on Facebook you can put your message out in front of your audience for a fraction of the advertising cost.

·
Painting Contractor
2,565 Posts
Try use Facebook advertising to call out to your target market with something like "Have you got an out dated kitchen? Bring your kitchen cabinets into the 21st century with a fresh coat of high quality paint. Call me on ............. to organize a free kitchen re-paint estimate"

It might not be flyers but on Facebook you can put your message out in front of your audience for a fraction of the advertising cost.
Yes, target areas that would have homes with outdated cabinets and people that will spend money in your demographic. Create a nice "sponsored" post with an eye catching picture of cabinets and a nice headline.
Then bring them to a nice landing page with more pictures, list a few of the benefits and a lot of Call To Action opportunities.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts