Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Look what came in the mail today

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  FHI Decks & Windows 
#1 ·

They came from a company called New Habit Inc. The brushes are called "ISOKINETICS."

I think the owner of the company found me through my website. He called last week and asked if he could send me some samples. I had no idea he would send me this big package.

I like the idea of using these for decks and siding. The bristles actually look like they are very high quality.

I haven't used them yet, but I will post a review if anyone is interested...

DISCLAIMER: The company didn't ask me to post anything here or anywhere for that matter. All they asked of me directly was to send them a letter describing my experience with the product. I wanted to post them because I think they are an interesting "new" product and figured more people would be interested in them as well.

See less See more
#3 ·
Huh...I see that little one is "Ribbed For Her Pleasure"

Those handles make sense for decks though
I always dance with a Bestt Liebco fatty (Stainer) on the end of a 4-8 ft. Sherlock Posi-lock pole
I like the weight and balance
Those Stainer handles twist right out and it twists right on the posi-lock
Or I use the brush grip for others
I wouldn't switch to these things, I like the pole I use...and being able to switch out the brush
But I see their point

Let us know how the brushes are

#5 ·
Well MY wife's has a jet engine on it, and it's been smokin' today!

If I bought one without upgrading her to a rocket she'd bust a gasket!

Where's the switch on those things?

...or are they some kinda voodoo levitation kinda thing?

Can't wait 'til you give us a full report.
r

#8 ·
I used the 6" deck stainer today and did about 100 square feet in 15 minutes. It cleaned up pretty easily. I don't think it lost a single bristle.

All in all I liked it and will take care of it and buy a new one when it isn't any good anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.