Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, new to the forum here

I have 10-14 sprayers I’ll be selling and am wondering if anyone here might be interested in any of them?
Back story: I went to purchase a few for myself from a painter who was retiring due to cancer. I ended up buying what he had left so he didn’t have to play the Facebook game with people.
LIST I HAVE AVAILABLE
5-Graco 695’s Some have the newer smart control- most have been repacked with 0 gallons ran. Price per unit is $1100

4- Graco 395s. Units have been re packed- 0 gallons. $450 per unit

1-Graco ultra 595 $750

1- Barely used Graco GMAX II 3900 gas powered unit with smart control $2400

1- Barley used Graco GMAX 5900 . Comes with both a 5.5 Honda engine and the electric motor conversion- they swap out easily.
$3000

1- Barely used Graco 3800 HVLP cart that includes 5 stage turbine as well as a pressure pot setup. $600

Please let me know if you have any questions. LOCATED IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS. In eastern Iowa often and can transport or ship at your expense. Open to offers.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor
2,210 Posts
Welcome Ben. Whether anyone wants to buy one of your machines will likely depend upon the cost, so please feel free to include that info if you could. You might also mention whether shipping is included or extra.

I'm moving this thread to the "For Sale or Trade" section in the sub-forum "Classifieds".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Ben. Whether anyone wants to buy one of your machines will likely depend upon the cost, so please feel free to include that info if you could. You might also mention whether shipping is included or extra.

I'm moving this thread to the "For Sale or Trade" section in the sub-forum "Classifieds".
Thanks for doing that. I will add the prices to my post!

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor
2,210 Posts
Any feedback on price from anyone?

-Ben
Hi Ben. As you know, condition is everything. Without pics of the units, we are left guessing. Your prices seem reasonable, provided they're in working condition. Feel free to include pictures if possible.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Hi Ben. As you know, condition is everything. Without pics of the units, we are left guessing. Your prices seem reasonable, provided they're in working condition. Feel free to include pictures if possible.
Even with pics I got burned buying a used graco once. The seller advertised it as ready to go. Opened it up and found significant damage the entire fluid section needed replacing including transducer and even the bearing housing was damaged.

@Ben O your prices seem reasonable but I'll never buy another used sprayer without inspecting it in person.

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
2,750 Posts
I agree. Used sprayers are a tough sell unseen. You may have better luck on your local Market Place or Kijijji., so people can view. They shouldn't be too hard to get rid of..especially if you don't overcharge.. I find people are always trying to get top dollar for used crap. Ticks me off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts