Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
14,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a love/hate relationship with my sprayers. Today I love them. I ran my 440 and 540 head to head. I especially love my 540. There are good spray days and bad spray days...special thanks to my buddy GMack for our ongoing spray strategy sessions. Here are my beloved machines, and this is proof NEPS, I do spray sometimes:

Attachments

· "Member"
10,719 Posts
What are those little things????? Are you sure you spray? You need to dump those stock guns too! They look pretty clean! Heres my 795 ... I like Graco's ..I have a 740ix that I really like, a 550i low boy for a back up and the capspray ...Looking to sell them all cheap is any boston guys are looking!!!!!!

Attachments

4,698 Posts
What are those little things????? Are you sure you spray? You need to dump those stock guns too! They look pretty clean! Heres my 795 ... I like Graco's ..I have a 740ix that I really like, a 550i low boy for a back up and the capspray ...Looking to sell them all cheap is any boston guys are looking!!!!!!
Damn NEPS, need a microscope to see the thing. Whats up with you camera? Enlarge that so I can pick it apart.

· Registered
Painter
2,036 Posts
VP,

I have both of those. I use the 440i alot more because my partner tends to have the 540. I should make him bring that thing to work. I tend to spray more than he does..... Actually.... I do alot more than that..... lol.... Anyways..... Love them Sprayers! :thumbup:

· Banned
14,174 Posts
I cant stand electric pumps. It seems every time I get one I get some clown that plug it in the higher voltage and fries it, then it 600 bucks a pop to fix the thing.

I go with the Graco GH200, whats great about this pump is you can take the whole lower packing out on the field and replace it with an extra one bede bang your back in business with in a hour. with out damaging any parts. We all been there our packing go out but we just got two more rooms to spray and now your buying a sleeve and a rod, 900 bucks.

I just talk to a spee flo rep they have a new pump out that sprays paint and texture. I saw them demoing it. cool thing!:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.