Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
We have one that we got from NAPP. It does not get the response that I thought it would. Out of 70 exterior jobs this year, only 27 people signed it. I think that a lot of people think that they are going to be charged for something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It really is more of a marketing tool. When I had to compete with the big guys (Sherwin Williams, ICI, Kelly-Moore) as an independent I created a property management program. I advertised the heck out of it on all my marketing material. I found that the program itself generated interest in my company as a supplier but rarely was the service requested. Having such a program is really an image builder. Maybe a quarterly contact to rehash the program might be a help.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Me too. I'm open to callbacks, but not sure I could benefit from a maintenance program. Especially touching up paint that's been up for a while.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I have offered to folow up with them in 12 to 18 months for a annual powerwashing and clean the exterior windows, at that time if their is any paint failure we would find it. and take care of it. The powerswashing and window cleanning are not free lol. Most agree to give them a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts