Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
Have you ever been to Humboldt county California? Around 1992 or so?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My favorite ice cream is "Impeachmint"from Ben & Jerry's. Treat yourself when you wrap up this Marmorino Madness!

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Looks awesome! But I still don't see a difference between skip troweled wall with taping mud and glazing it versus a marmorino finish.

Unless there's a texture difference (wall hardness) and bragging rights I suppose.

Doing awesome work as always.

Thanks, and yes I agree, very minor difference. Up close you can see the shimmer and feel that it’s cool to the touch. It would’ve been easier to do the texture paint. The only major difference is durability. I had a real deal sample on masonite board, hit it with a hammer, left no mark. Granted, drywall will fail and then the marmorino, but it’ll be pretty tough against vacuum cleaners and kids,

Have you ever been to Humboldt county California? Around 1992 or so?
No, there’s only one man I would’ve gone to California for. I’m afraid of earthquakes.

My favorite ice cream is "Impeachmint"from Ben & Jerry's. Treat yourself when you wrap up this Marmorino Madness!
It’s finito. I’m going to give that a try. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks, and yes I agree, very minor difference. Up close you can see the shimmer and feel that it’s cool to the touch. It would’ve been easier to do the texture paint. The only major difference is durability. I had a real deal sample on masonite board, hit it with a hammer, left no mark. Granted, drywall will fail and then the marmorino, but it’ll be pretty tough against vacuum cleaners and kids,

No, there’s only one man I would’ve gone to California for. I’m afraid of earthquakes.

It’s finito. I’m going to give that a try. Thanks.

Nice picture, nice house

21 - 24 of 24 Posts