Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
4,108 Posts
ghirardelli built a house like this here. Looks like its built for some company to use for entertaining guests and executive parties and not someone living there.
I dunno. Looks like all the houses around here where an"interior designer" was involved. They all look the same.

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
4,108 Posts
McMansion humor….Dining room pictured in a whimsical McMansion I worked on spanning nearly 20 years.

1519419666_19 Fox Nahem Dining Room 1
Although the following Maurizio Cattalan wax sculpture pictured is now in a gallery on public display, it was originally purchased by the client and installed in the entry foyer floor at the same home pictured above.
3062233434_05c6fd1c3c_b
The client also had a set of Maurizio Cattalan miniature elevators like the ones pictured installed in the entry foyer along with a ten foot rubber alligator not pictured guarding the entry door. The art handler freaked when we were prepping the adjoining drywall for wall coverings after not realizing how expensive the elevators were..
marianneboeskygallery-maurizio-cattelan-untitled-elevator-2001

Most of the whites pictured @ the following link to home were Chantilly Lace which was the first and only time I’ve had that color spec’d out and/or used it..

Southampton Beach House by Fox-Nahem Associates
Some really bizarre stuff going on there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts