Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
speed comes with quality
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,missed my introduction I was so full of Q&A's I never thought to introduce myself.I am a commercial/highend new construction paint contractor from NC.Heres the story on how I found the site,like every one Iv'e had the internet for years but I never thought I would be chating and typing things like LOL and......well I guess that's about all the slang I know.so I was searching the web trying to find packings for a boss portable sparayer I came across paintstore.com,seen they had nothing of what I needed but still good stuff and good prices as far as the basics.Then i seen paint talk I thought 'paint talk'a site that especialy for painters?that sound's like me.so I checked it out and thoght it was the greatest web site that's ever been.I know it's hard to tell I think that because I only come in spurts I'm just so busy I can't do it everyday plus my wife and daughter can't stay off the sims.But yeah, I'm glad I found It and I plan on staying and asking plenty of questions and trying to answer some to.

·
Epoxy Dude
566 Posts
I'm not sure whether to say welcome or not... You've been here long enough now that we could probably ask you to help us move or something... lol...

Anyway... welcome... I've been enjoying your input...

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
an extension of wolvey's comment

....can I borrow your truck, mines full :whistling2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts