Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My name is Al and I am new here on Paint Talk. I mostly got on here because I am considering sharing all of our secrets for growing our painting contracting business quickly ($0-$2.5M in less than 2 years) and how you can do the same.

If this is something you guys would be interested in, let me know.

Cheers,

Al

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
2,155 Posts
Hi there,

My name is Al and I am new here on Paint Talk. I mostly got on here because I am considering sharing all of our secrets for growing our painting contracting business quickly ($0-$2.5M in less than 2 years) and how you can do the same.

If this is something you guys would be interested in, let me know.

Cheers,

Al
PaintTalk.com is a website dedicated to professional painting contractors. We discuss all things trade-related, ask questions, give advice and talk about our concerns and experiences.

PaintTalk.com is not a website designed to help you promote your business or gain free advertising.

You are receiving this message because you have posted self promotional material in the forum and it was removed. As a fellow member of PaintTalk.com, you do not need to sell or promote anything to the rest of our community. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Further promotional posts will be removed and jeopardize your account.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.