Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow great job!

It took 4 coats for the yellow , 3 coats on the green and only 2 for the blue and pink :blink: I'm not a big fan of eggshell but the customer loved it ! Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Beige gets so boring...! I painted mini me's room in multiple colours.

The customer is still doing more to the room as well . I believe she's adding a white picket fence around the bottom and all sorts of multicolor throws on the walls , Which should look real cute :thumbup: She said I would get some pics of the room when it's completed .

·
PaInTeR ExTrAoRdInAiRe
4,508 Posts
It took 4 coats for the yellow , 3 coats on the green and only 2 for the blue and pink :blink: I'm not a big fan of eggshell but the customer loved it ! Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:
Looks great. What products did you use?

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great. What products did you use?

The customer purchased the paint a while back to do this project on her own . It was Behr eggshell finish , I prefer Ben Moore but it was a decent product ( A bit thin though )

·
Registered
117 Posts
nice job! i recently did the complete opposite to this were i repainted over a room like this to a linen white. same story, owner had already bought the paint, (behr ofcourse) 4 coats of the slop, self priming my a%$! good job bobbo, looks sharp!

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good work! You seem to show great pride in the detail of your work.

My wife says I'm a touch OCD :blink: is shows in how meticulous I am with my lines :) and thank you !

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking good Bobbo!!!! How are you doing? We are neighbors, I'm from Middletown. :)

Glad to meet you neighbor ! I don't get down to Middletown much though , My service area is more like Old Bridge , Marlboro , Monroe , Freehold , Mostly Middlesex county and some of Monmouth & Ocean .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.