Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Rock On
2,451 Posts
Corona Cortez 3" sash brush
Big enough to cut down cut-in time on big flats (walls/ceilings), yet firm and precise enough to paint bitty stuff if need be (muntins)

I can rip through 6 panel doors with that thang

·
Registered
315 Posts
I thought wooster was everywhere..
You can get them here for sure. They don't sell them where I shop and I like the Corona's just fine. I have have used them both and I really like them (Wooster and Corona).

I think the Bestt Leibco and Purdy lines are junk...

To the Purdy guys, Chill, everyone is entitled to their opinion. :yes: Those Purdy guys are a touchy bunch...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I love my Purdy xl sprig!! Must say that I haven't tried Corona. I know one that I regret buying. I found a brush in the clearance isle at Wal-Mart. It is a Rubbermaid 3 inch. I came in a really nice plastic case, and had a fat old ergonomic rubber handle. Looked nice all full of nice flagged bristles. Well to make a long story short, first time I used it it shed 8 bristles. I thought I'd e-mail RubberMaid, but I haven't yet. Really great brush case! Happy painting. :blush:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I dunno
I love those big thick fatties for deck work

OK you got me... I have three of those in the truck and they have lasted me at least five decks... They are pretty nice.

I forgot about those :whistling2:

·
17,849 Posts
I love my Purdy xl sprig!! Must say that I haven't tried Corona. I know one that I regret buying. I found a brush in the clearance isle at Wal-Mart. It is a Rubbermaid 3 inch. I came in a really nice plastic case, and had a fat old ergonomic rubber handle. Looked nice all full of nice flagged bristles. Well to make a long story short, first time I used it it shed 8 bristles. I thought I'd e-mail RubberMaid, but I haven't yet. Really great brush case! Happy painting. :blush:
Well sounds like you bought a nice brush cover. Brush covers on good brushes suck, but cheap azz paint brushes get plastic covers that last forever.

1 - 20 of 439 Posts