Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name That Coat! Contest
We've spent the last few years developing a new paint/coating product called EonCoat and we're finally ready to give away some free paint! Here's the deal, help us come up with a tagline for EonCoat and you could win:

Grand Prize
: Long weekend for two to the Marriott Resort in Hutchinson Island, FL (includes airfare)
First Place: $500 Visa gift card
Second Place: $100 Visa gift card

In addition to the prizes above, if you enter the contest and use more than 1,00 gallons of paint each year you'll receive 100 gallons free gallons of EonCoat applied to the project of your choice (both the paint and application are free - we want your opinions!).

Enter the Name That Coat! Contest:
There are two ways to enter the Name That Coat! Contest:

• Email
  • Reply to this thread
(Note: All required fields must be filled out for entry to be valid)

Email
Send an email to [email protected] with your name, email, tagline, roughly how much you spend on paint each year and how many gallons of paint you use (copy and paste from below).

Name (required):
Email (required):
Your Tagline (required):
How much do you spend each year on paint/coatings (required; pick one):

1. Less than $10,000
  2. $10,000 - $50,000
  3. $50,000 - $100,000
  4. $100,000+
How many gallons do you use each year (required; pick one):

1. 0 - 100 gallons
  2. 100 - 500 gallons
  3. 500 - 1,000 gallons
  4. 1,000+ gallons
Company (optional):
Phone Number (optional):

Reply to this thread
Don't want to send an email? Simply reply to this thread with the required information from above and you'll be entered into the contest.

Contest Details:
You can enter the Name That Coat! contest through April 3, 2011. We'll pick 5 of the tagline entries to be semi-finalists and the tagline that receives the most votes from April 4 - April 17,2011 will win the Grand Prize! If you do not win the Grand prize you still have a chance at a Visa gift card or 100 gallons of free EonCoat.

You can enter the Name That Coat! contest via email or simply reply to this thread with the required fields listed above.

We don't give away your information, we're here to give away some free paint!

Good luck and happy coating!
:thumbsup:

~ Bob

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Some product details would be helpful.
Bob did ask for permission to post the contest for the members, so let's see who has can come up with the best tagline!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why dont you tell us about the product?

Sure, here's a bit more about EonCoat:

• EonCoat ceramic coatings are water-based, two-part spray coatings that form a dense, protective and flexible ceramic in minutes.
  • EonCoat has no VOCs and no odor.
  • One coat builds to any thickness.
  • 5x more corrosion resistant than epoxies.
  • EonCoat has a flame spread rate of zero.
  • Very little surface prep required.
  • Save on labor costs with only one coat needed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for posting the link to our Youtube channel, lots more info there. You can also check out the link in my sig line for more on EonCoat.

Trying to keep the conversation on PaintTalk, so didn't want to provide off-site links or go product feature crazy.

Please PM or reply to this thread with any additional questions.

Thanks!

·
Banned
853 Posts
Anyone ever used these types of paints before?..I wouldn't know how to get into that type of market...It seems like that type of work that is hidden away and the knowledge is only passed down to a select few...Looks like good money to be made and a safe product to spray..Too bad training is not available in most cities.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone ever used these types of paints before?..I wouldn't know how to get into that type of market...It seems like that type of work that is hidden away and the knowledge is only passed down to a select few...Looks like good money to be made and a safe product to spray..Too bad training is not available in most cities.
We're always looking for folks interested in learning how to apply our coatings. The main thing is having the right equipment and as odd as it sounds, checking the temperature of the coating to make sure the chemical process is taking place correctly. PM me if you'd like more info.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
We're always looking for folks interested in learning how to apply our coatings. The main thing is having the right equipment and as odd as it sounds, checking the temperature of the coating to make sure the chemical process is taking place correctly. PM me if you'd like more info.

when the side of the metal fiver is too hot to touch, play ball!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quick contest update:

Voting has begun on the taglines, a big thank you to everyone who submitted a tagline!

We couldn't narrow it down to 5 so there are 10 taglines to choose from when voting:
http://www.namethatcoat.com/contest/name-that-coat-contest-finalists/

Also, don't jinx it, but Antoine (Goode Painters on PaintTalk) is in the lead with over 1/3 of all the votes. Voting ends April 25, good luck Antoine! :thumbup:

·
World Champion
233 Posts
Quick contest update:

Voting has begun on the taglines, a big thank you to everyone who submitted a tagline!

We couldn't narrow it down to 5 so there are 10 taglines to choose from when voting:
http://www.namethatcoat.com/contest/name-that-coat-contest-finalists/

Also, don't jinx it, but Antoine (Goode Painters on PaintTalk) is in the lead with over 1/3 of all the votes. Voting ends April 25, good luck Antoine! :thumbup:
I don't I like any of these taglines. I do however like my tagline...

"LESS FIRES. LESS COATS. EONCOAT."

Guess Im too late to enter?

·
Estimator/Instructor
1,004 Posts
I'm surprised that a professional marketer isn't coming up with the tagline.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts