Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
JTP So your a fan of Robbins, :thumbsup: so you should know they see more more pain in taking action, then they see pleasure in the results of taking action.
Mac Man: I have come to learn that talk is cheap and action is expensive. In order to really progress, we must expend copious amounts of energy, surmount difficult obstacles, imbibe large doses of internal discipline, and keep our focus on tangible goals.

Success builds block by block. Each success brick on the first course must be cemented to a solid foundation. So I believe a good approach is to lay a foundation of positive actions that work toward building a solid business base.

Stumbling, having self doubt, picking yourself up and dusting off bad results are a part of the learning curve. The best mistakes are the ones that teach intestinal fortitude and perseverance.

Easy? Quick? Magical? Nope. If you want success, you find other successful people and principles that guide your thinking and action. If you want to remain captive to the whims of others, you whine about how life messed you over. You refuse to own responsibility for your choices all the while blaming others for your sorry ass state of affairs.

Heck--it's just the beginning of 2009--plenty of time to get some goals in the cross hairs and plans loaded in the chamber. Ready-Aim--------->

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mac Man: I have come to learn that talk is cheap and action is expensive. In order to really progress, we must expend copious amounts of energy, surmount difficult obstacles, imbibe large doses of internal discipline, and keep our focus on tangible goals.

Success builds block by block. Each success brick on the first course must be cemented to a solid foundation. So I believe a good approach is to lay a foundation of positive actions that work toward building a solid business base.

Stumbling, having self doubt, picking yourself up and dusting off bad results are a part of the learning curve. The best mistakes are the ones that teach intestinal fortitude and perseverance.

Easy? Quick? Magical? Nope. If you want success, you find other successful people and principles that guide your thinking and action. If you want to remain captive to the whims of others, you whine about how life messed you over. You refuse to own responsibility for your choices all the while blaming others for your sorry ass state of affairs.

Heck--it's just the beginning of 2009--plenty of time to get some goals in the cross hairs and plans loaded in the chamber. Ready-Aim--------->
JTP

This is one of the best posts I have read in a while. Alot of good points.

·
Registered
615 Posts
JTP
Originally Posted by JTP

This is one of the best posts I have read in a while. Alot of good points.
Thank you Scott.

JTP

21 - 24 of 24 Posts