sand all walls
spray cloets ceiling
light sand walls
if trim is up caulk, putty sand trim
1st coat paint
2nd coat paint
doors will be sprayed when on site not sure on timing of that house has a heated garage i can use for that
this is a ruff plan still working on details seing a rookie at this part of painting
Sounds like you have a good idea going. What i used to do after trying many many systems out their, against the clock, I came up with
1. change all hinges, to dummy hinges so i can spray doors in place. And tape work over cabinets and such.
2. caulk and puttly all raw wood first.
3. Prime everything backrolling ceiling and closets, and putting two coats on closets and ceilings. Closets and ceiling are done all trim is primed and walls are primed. I may switch tips during this process, yes I primed everything with ceiling paint. so the closets are ceiling white, make sure client knows that.
4. Sand walls and trim, check trim and caulk, real good , vacume real good.
5. Spray all doors and frames, and base boards their done now
6. paint all windows. check edges of all doors and frames, especially in the closet.
7. Time to cut and roll the walls, 18 roller a must I use a 3/4 lambskin nap.
now your finshed, expect the other subs to mess your work up , and the builder will want you to fix it for free. Expect to chase the bulder for payment, goodluck.