Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
my name is Jack and i just joined the forum. I own a paint sprayer repair business and i noticed this site while surfing and i joined because i thought that i could offer some insite onto the repair of sprayers and pressure washers. I have been doing this for a long while and before that i was a linestriping contractor. I am an authorized service center for all of the major players Graco,Titan,Spraytech,Speeflo,Airlessco etc you get the point. i am available to answer questions and try to help everybody out. This is what you do when you get old and have had a successful career, you try to give back.
i hope that i can be of help to some of you. you can email me at [email protected]

·
17,818 Posts
Welcome Jack,
it will be good to have a go to guy when it comes to repair questions.
Ok Jack which brand of sprayer has the most problems breaking down?

·
Right!
873 Posts

·
"Member"
10,719 Posts
Jack is a great guy and know's his business inside and out. I highly recommend his online store as well as his store in Braintree, MA. Jack has been fixing and working on all of my machines for 8-9 years. Great resource for any paint site or contractor. :thumbup:

·
Paint Nerd
378 Posts
Welcome Jack! Good to have a professional airless repair dude on here. I'm sure ppl on here would love to hear some insight on spray equipment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts