Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. My name is Josh. I am from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Currently I am in building operations and maintenance. I paint on almost a daily basis at work for the past 5 years now, and within the last year have picked up side jobs painting for stores, and homes. I am looking to start up my painting business in the coming year, but first I am reading about small businesses and hopefully gaining lots of knowledge from this site as well. I am 24 years old and like most young people, want to take the world by storm! I am hoping with patience, skill, and knowledge I will achieve my goals of owning a successful painting company.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Holy crap, another Canadian!!

This must be the sneaky American way of annexing us, via internet, because I haven't put up billboards in Ontario yet.

Welcome from Kelowna BC Josh :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Welcome From Kelowna

P.S. I think some canadian members should be promoted to mods to ensure the community demographic matches up with the moderator demographic to ensure lack of bias in said moderating :whistling2:

Reactions: Rcon

·
17,818 Posts
P.S. I think some canadian members should be promoted to mods to ensure the community demographic matches up with the moderator demographic to ensure lack of bias in said moderating :whistling2:
Why would you want to wish such torture on your fellow Canadians? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Why would you want to wish such torture on your fellow Canadians? :laughing:
I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment, and think everyone else should be the same way :whistling2:

·
Handle with care
226 Posts
Hi Josh. Welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie myself and my experience here thus far has been very positive. Lot's of good advice. Check out the Business, Marketing and Sales section in the Painting Forum. Lot's of interesting and helpful insight! :thumbsup:

·
Right!
873 Posts
Welcome from GA. My muddy water home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts