Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Painttalk,
My names Todd Mast from west central florida, 29 years old and have been in the painting business with my Father for going on 10 years now. Business has been up and down through the years and recently have been blessed with lots of work and I would like to keep it that way. I believe joining this Forum will help with learning new techinques and what it takes to be succesful in this industry. Thanks and am looking forward to learning and sharing my FL techniques with all of you PAINT GEEKS!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hello Painttalk,
My names Todd Mast from west central florida, 29 years old and have been in the painting business with my Father for going on 10 years now. Business has been up and down through the years and recently have been blessed with lots of work and I would like to keep it that way. I believe joining this Forum will help with learning new techinques and what it takes to be succesful in this industry. Thanks and am looking forward to learning and sharing my FL techniques with all of you PAINT GEEKS!
Howdo from Nova Scotia Master painter:whistling2:. Look forward to your posts:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts
Welcome to PT!

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
welcome Todd, looking forward to your contributions.

We can always use new perspectives

1 - 14 of 14 Posts