Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fresh View Painting LLC
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Bob and I am from Grand Blanc, MI. I have been doing residential work in Michigan for about 16 years now and have just recently went partners with another company with about the same experience. We decided to work together instead of battling each other. We have a crew of 5-8 and are doing strictly repaints for now. I am looking forward to discussing different aspects of the painting business with all of you. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Bob and I am from Grand Blanc, MI. I have been doing residential work in Michigan for about 16 years now and have just recently went partners with another company with about the same experience. We decided to work together instead of battling each other. We have a crew of 5-8 and are doing strictly repaints for now. I am looking forward to discussing different aspects of the painting business with all of you. Thanks
Hey Bob! Nice to meet you. I actually got started in Macomb, MI, I am out in CA now though. Good luck with the new partnership I know from experience they can be tricky. The can be a great thing or horrible thing thing. Communication is key!

Take care!

·
Journeyman Painter
33 Posts
Welcome Bob from stormy Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

I for one would be interested in the hurdles you have encountered and how they were resolved when merging the two businesses.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
21,728 Posts
Nice to have you join in!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts