Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New here (well kinda, lol) anyways thought I would step up and introduce myself.

I have been in the painting industry now for over 10 years and mainly survived off of New Residentials working for a huge Building Contractor in our area. I have been out of the New Residential side now for 3 years and now getting into the repaints and other various aspects of the trade.

I was recommended to come here from another member "tre painting", who low and behold has become my next door neighbor, lol. Kinda hard to run a painting business when your neighbor is in the same trade but we manage and swap ideas back and forth.

Since coming here I have found a wealth of info and ideas that will help me further my knowledge on pricing, products and business forms.

Thanks to the owner of Paint Talk and all the moderators here for having an outstanding Place for our Trades people to get info on things they are wanting to refresh their memory, get new ideas on the trade as well as learn more about the products on the market today.

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! :thumbup:

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Ron,

One of the best intro's I've read. :thumbup:

Upbeat and informative.

Welcome. !

-Bill

·
Registered
2,384 Posts