Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just found this forum while searching for info about an airless sprayer I just had given to me. Surfed around a bit on the forum and it looks like there's a lot of good information on here. Read a good portion of the "I hate it when.." thread and I think I can relate to just about everything in it!

Anyhoo, been painting for about 11 years. First 7 years was in the big city, then moved to a small town here in Canada. Self employed. Work alone.

Sometimes I love my job, sometimes I wake up hating the idea of going to work. Mostly has to do with who I'm working for!

Administrator
Welcome to the group WB!

Dan

Banned
Hello,

Just found this forum while searching for info about an airless sprayer I just had given to me. Surfed around a bit on the forum and it looks like there's a lot of good information on here. Read a good portion of the "I hate it when.." thread and I think I can relate to just about everything in it!

Anyhoo, been painting for about 11 years. First 7 years was in the big city, then moved to a small town here in Canada. Self employed. Work alone.

Sometimes I love my job, sometimes I wake up hating the idea of going to work. Mostly has to do with who I'm working for!
Where in Canada do you live, eh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts