Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone
My name is Paul , I'm from St. Thomas , Ontario , Canada , a small town of 36,000 near London , Ontario with a population around 370,000 .
I'm known around here as the historical or heritage painter , since I have painted many Church steeples , bell towers , heritage homes , and historical wooden lighthouse. Jumbo the elephant was killed on the railroad tracks in 1885 in St.Thomas and a statue was erected in 1985. I primed the statue -Pink - which caused quite a stir and pushed the completion back since people from all over to visit the pink elephant. I'm also known for the Purple Steeple, a 100 foot Church steeple I painted several years ago.
In my spare time, Veronica and I enjoy long extended 10 to 14 day wilderness canoe trips in the northern areas of Ontario called Temagami where there are well over 4700 Km. of paddle routes and lost routes some not travelled for over 70 years...Thanks for reading...Paul

·
Time Traveler
1,624 Posts
Welcome.

Does this mean we are about to get a jobsite picture bonanza?

Reactions: Paul Heritage

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have many pictures Underdog !! Chicago Handyman, to answer your question, I was a one man crew with some help from family and once in a while I would hire another painter to help me get some jobs done, but not often ! After 23 year on my own, plus 6 years before that working for other companies...I'm back working for a company of 16 painters. It's working really well, it's been a month today !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts