Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here. Started out two summers ago power washing then i started doing decks and painting. This summer i hardly had any powerwashing jobs and started doing a lot of painting. Just booked my first exterior house job and wondering if anyone ahs any tips. Looks like I am gonna have to hire some more guys for this job as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the site, there is a lot of good people here to help you.

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
Hey guys, new member here. Started out two summers ago power washing then i started doing decks and painting. This summer i hardly had any powerwashing jobs and started doing a lot of painting. Just booked my first exterior house job and wondering if anyone ahs any tips. Looks like I am gonna have to hire some more guys for this job as well.

If you are not that busy, why hire new people, just do it yourself and learn as you go.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,554 Posts
Welcome. What kind of tips are you looking for?

·
Spider killer
728 Posts
Show up on time work hard.. Prep yourself before every new task with some R n D the night before ( you tube, paint talk, google) they will all give you a good idea on the task for the next day.. Prepare for things not to go as smoothly as you expect........ Captain obvious signing off:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts