Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone,

I'm a lumber trader / importer with about 30 years of experience with hardwoods such as Ipe, Cumaru, Batu, Cambara, Meranti, Purpleheart, etc. Just joined the forum because I developed a new Wood stain here in Portland, Oregon. I've also refinished my own hardwood decks over the past 20 years, as well as refinished outdoor furniture I built.

Our new finish is called ExoShield. Tung Oil based with all the good stuff to help it last as long as possible. Marine grade finish components.

Our goal with this product is to make the very best finish available for exterior wood. I know, lofty goal. But results have been pretty awesome so far. It helps to use only the best ingredients and not try to value engineer it.

I'll be hanging around to see how I can help others on the forum.

Thank you!

Steve

·
Administrator
20,037 Posts
Welcome Steve - located down in the valley myself.
Oregon is indeed a good place to develop a product like that. Good luck with your business.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome and Best to your helpfull product if its easy to apply and has great finish , lets go - We are similar environmentally, Vancouver Canada , rain forest they tell me.

·
Administrator
20,037 Posts
Welcome and Best to your helpfull product if its easy to apply and has great finish , lets go - We are similar environmentally, Vancouver Canada , rain forest they tell me.
Yep, forests where rain is produced and harvested - abundantly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts