Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Luke Jackson, owner of Jackson Paint Company, LLC in Chesterfield VA. I've been painting for about 8 years now, learning the trade from my father and uncle. I've really enjoyed reading the posts on this website and look forward to all the advice that I know I will need. I'm working on getting my website up and running, establishing a niche, and growing as a business and business owner. Keep on keepin' on.

Luke Jackson
Jackson Paint Co.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live out 360 West, literally across the street from Midlothian, near Woodlake. Its a small world, huh?

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Luke

The bar has not been set very high by our latest newbie, sev. We have great expectations that you will make us forget about this unfortunate chapter in our history here.

·
Born To Be Mild
4,956 Posts
If you want to make fast friends ask three questions.

1. How much per square foot do you charge?
  2. What is the going rate for painting a 3000sq ft home?
  3. What kind of advertising do you do?
  4. What happened to Ch!pster and is he really Sev's brother.
Welcome aboard!:thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I've caught on, based on some of the other threads, to the expertise offered by Sev. I do have one burning question though, what's the going rate nowadays?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good luck luke, at least your father and uncle were there to back you in the initial stages, but there are lot of guys like me who could make it on there own.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts