Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for having me in the forum. I am the Rhino Shield exclusive dealer in Indiana, Ohio and Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Looking forward to networking with other industry professionals.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Paint nerd needs to be fed.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for having me in the forum. I am the Rhino Shield exclusive dealer in Indiana, Ohio and Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Looking forward to networking with other industry professionals.
Okay, so I read the page that I could pull up and had lots of propaganda, but I did not see a data sheet or how this is applied. 80% solids product seems like you are asking for it in summer heat and also ceramic coatings generally destroy airlesses and tips. Please send the deets or links that explain these.
:smile:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Okay, so I read the page that I could pull up and had lots of propaganda, but I did not see a data sheet or how this is applied. 80% solids product seems like you are asking for it in summer heat and also ceramic coatings generally destroy airlesses and tips. Please send the deets or links that explain these.
:smile:
You can't buy or even use this stuff unless your a authorized 'dealer applicator'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts