Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Painting in Toronto
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

Name is Matt; I am the man behind ARC Painting, a Toronto based painting company.

We are a one crew operation at the moment, but we paint interiors and lots of exteriors throughout Toronto, and have been doing it for 7 years or so now.

I'm happy to join this community, and look forward to helping answer some questions from homeowners, etc. Especially for people from the Toronto area.
I've worked on every style of house in town, from Forest Hill Tudor mansions to "bay and gable" Victorians, and have solutions for most of these kind of painting challenges...

Anyway, see you around!:thumbsup:

Matt, www.arcpainting.ca

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
Hi folks,

Name is Matt; I am the man behind ARC Painting, a Toronto based painting company.

We are a one crew operation at the moment, but we paint interiors and lots of exteriors throughout Toronto, and have been doing it for 7 years or so now.

I'm happy to join this community, and look forward to helping answer some questions from homeowners, etc. Especially for people from the Toronto area.
I've worked on every style of house in town, from Forest Hill Tudor mansions to "bay and gable" Victorians, and have solutions for most of these kind of painting challenges...

Anyway, see you around!:thumbsup:

Matt, www.arcpainting.ca

a one crew operation

who is "we" :blink:
BTW, welcome

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Welcome Matt, you have probably read enough here to know that there are no homeowners here, this is a forum for professional contractors to share and network.

Many of our members do enjoy helping homeowners over at www.DIYChatroom.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts